Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Birthday

June 1 Gosh. I don't feel a bit older. We were invited to friends for a cook out. Was very nice. I go out so seldom I really enjoyed the everything. The lovely birthday cake with candles and they even sang H B to me.Also I recieved 3 beautful red roses. Came home and took a long nap.Now to start another year.
My husband and I picked a big bowel of strawberries this morning. Something is eating on them, but I can only guess it is a tinny. tinny black bug , not the pretend lady bug. From the looks of the bed we should get a lot more berries. Also the rasberry bushes are loaded with tiny green berries.I hope this means a good year for the garden as a whole
I worry about this latest deal with Israel and the boats trying to run their blockade. Will this be the start of another world war? Will America be a target for an invasion? Our president told us in one of his early speaches that he would side with the Muslims if it ever became necessary
What can we the "little people do to take OUR COUNTRY BACK? We can't just sit here and watch all so manny have died for just to be taken from us and our children and their children HELP!!!! Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment